Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ellie, Future Thespian

Ellie got ahold of my phone today and took one hundred selfies for me to discover later. They were all of her making different faces into the camera. The girl is four and she knows how to apply different filters to the camera and I swear I usually never let her touch my phone. And here I used to have charming thoughts about giving my kids disposable cameras when they got older to encourage a photographic eye. And yes, that is a bloody booger that I tried to edit out with limited success.

Speaking of boogers, Eric hates it when I try to wipe out his boogers for him. This morning, he was in a grumpy mood, and when I got two big ones out, he was so upset he grabbed them and tried to stuff them back up his nostrils. It probably didn’t help that I couldn’t stop laughing.



1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!! Love that Eric tried to shove the boogers BACK up in his nose. HAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete