Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Two Together



When I’m feeling down or aimless, I look at these pictures. Wish I could say I meditate on the Bible, but nope, I look at pictures of them together.

They are so cute together. He flaps his arms in his excited way when we first see her in the mornings. She helps give him a bottle, she chews off and de-peels pieces of peaches to stuff into his mouth. When she sees him crawling towards dangerous spots she gets in his way and distracts him with toys. She wipes his drool and reads him books. She’s never mean or violent to him no matter how much he disrupts her life.

Her crib is her special space; everything in it has been hand-picked (typically by being stuffed in when she thinks we’re not looking). She loves it when he gets in. It’s one of the few times they are both contained enough for me to get some pictures in.

No comments:

Post a Comment